Monday, April 12, 2010

"Everything you do sparkles!" -Kami

I woke up today to 9 texts. Yes 9. That is a lot for me. Most were from Twitter, a few were from my two best friends. I got on Twitter to see some @MandiePants and got on facebook to see an event request from my old friend Tom! I am moving, I am getting myself to the life I want. Yet I have been telling myself I am leaving little behind. That is just not true. I feel so lonely and so on my own, yet I have a party to go to. Karaoke to sing. Coffee and concerts to attend. A hot tub to soak in. And puppies coming. Diana and I want to go deep sea fishing in the Carolinas this summer. Mom and I will hopefully take a week to Seattle. Kami and I have a girl's trip in Des Moines planned. I went to lunch with 5 WOMEN on saturday. I Saw my best friend from high school. I'm going to help her mom tend her garden. I exercise down by the river with mom. I will miss all of this. And the really big thing here people, is that i finally have it in to my little pea brain that I am not alone. I have friends, people to see, people who love me. I am fun, light, spontaneous, adventurous, goofy, sweet, and playful. I just have to remember that and that other people are the ones who see it. WHAT A WONDERFUL REALIZATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment